Song Contest Finalists Named; Public Voting Open
KiCam Projects has announced the 10 finalists for the $5,000 grand prize in its inaugural original song contest.
Public voting is now open via KiCam Projects’ YouTube channel, where fans can vote for their favorite finalists by liking their videos. Voting runs until 10 a.m. ET Dec. 22, and the winner will be revealed Jan. 1.
The finalists hail from eight different states and represent a variety of musical genres, including rock, pop, R&B and more.
“Our mission is to change the world one great story at a time, and all of our finalists are incredibly talented at telling stories through music,” KiCam Projects founder Lori Highlander said. “I know that whoever wins this contest has a bright future ahead of them. I hope music lovers in Greater Cincinnati and around the country will take a few moments to vote and help one of these up-and-comers on their way to achieving their dreams.”
The complete list of finalists:
- Ivy Alex, St. Petersburg, Fla.
- Savannah Brister, Lakeland, Tenn.
- Vintz Desert, Bethesda, Md.
- Emme (featuring Bluu Suede), Scottsdale, Ariz.
- Kaylan Mary, Fayetteville, Ga.
- Taylor Noelle, Nashville, Tenn.
- Harry Pedigo, Ripley, Ohio
- Nick Ray, Kenner, La.
- Steev Richter, Nyack, N.Y.
- Bradley Scott, Binghamton, N.Y.